- Hotel Interiors Marketplace in areas with a high concentration of hotels
The creation of joint promotional platforms for products and brands specializing in the contract hospitality sector with a similar format to InteriHotel but focused on the local market. The marketplace is held in areas with a high concentration of hotel establishments. Visitors to the marketplace include hotel executives and opinion leaders, particularly professionals planning hotel refurbishment or construction projects in the short to medium term.
- Uniting the supply and demand sides of the contract hospitality sector in areas with a high concentration of hotels
- Generating real business opportunities (new construction or refurbishment projects detected)
- Held at a unique venue
- A two-day event
- An exhibition area where brands present their products in a realistic setting, recreating small hotel settings with a lightweight assembly
- Conference sessions with presentations from opinion leaders and project managers in hotel chains on relevant issues in the contract hospitality sector, as well as discussion panels
Pop-Up event statistics (average per event):
- 30 participating companies
- 250-300 hotel professionals and opinion leaders attending
- 200 new contract hospitality projects identified for the companies
- 2016 in the Balearic Islands (Palma de Mallorca)
- 2017 in the Costa del Sol (Marbella)
- 2017 in the Canary Islands (Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
- 2018 in the Balearic Islands (Palma de Mallorca)
- 2019 in the Canary Islands (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria)
Applicable results for companies
Brand visibility, contacts and real business opportunities in the contract hospitality sector:
- Participation in the leading event on hotel interior design in areas with a high concentration of hotels.
- Networking with around 300 hotel professionals and opinion leaders.*
- Information on around 200 hotel refurbishment projects or new hotel constructions identified among the professionals registered for the event.*
(*) On average in the latest editions.
2016 editions, funded by Mallorca ACCIÓ and co-financed by the participating companies.
2017 editions (Costa del Sol and the Canary Islands), 100% financed by the participating companies.
List of participating companies :